Anything you tell us will be treated as confidenrial and will not be sold to a third party under any circunstances. Please make the process of planning your tour faster by giving us your proper information, without an accurate email address, we have no means of contacting you. Thank you!
All foreigners (except some Southeast Asia Countries) visiting Myanmar must possess a visa.
Visa on Arrival is for Business Visa only
eVisa: Most nationalities can obtain a tourist visa using a eVisa system. Please click the website http://evisa.moip.gov.mm/ for more information on obtaining an eVisa Important to note when applying for an eVisa:
- Passport validity must have at least 6 months validity from date of entry into Myanmar - Need to bring one color photo (4cm X 6cm) taken within the last 3 months and a copy of your return ticket. - Length of stay is 28 days from the date of arrival in Myanmar.
- The eVisa fee is US$50 per person, payable by credit card (note: visa fee is non-refundable should the eVisa be denied)
- The processing time is approximately 3 working days for granting an eVisa however we recommend allowing longer in the event of delays.
- The validity of eVisa approval letter is 90 days from the date of issue. If it has expired, entry will be denied.
- eVisas are applicable for single entry into Myanmar only and you will not be permitted to re-enter on an eVisa that you have previously entered on (multiple entries not possible).
- eVisas are only obtainable if you are arriving into.
One of the 3 International Airports: Yangon, Mandalay, Nay Pyi Taw
One of the 5 International Land Border Checkpoints: Tachileik, Myawaddy, Kawthaung , Tamu Land, Rih Khaw Dar
If arriving into another Myanmar entry point you will need to apply for your visa in advance through a Myanmar Embassy -You are currently required to print out the eVisa Approval Letter (one copy) and present it to the Immigration Officer upon arrival. Failure to provide a printed copy may delay your entry. - Reasons will not be provided for rejected applications. Nationalities who are unable to obtain an eVisa should contact the Myanmar embassy in your home country. Note - you may be requested to provide a letter of invitation from a local Myanmar ground operator. In such cases please contact us to get this letter and we will forward to you.
Visas for sailing trips: For this Myanmar sailing trip visas will be obtained by the group during the trip on arrival (at border crossing between Thailand/Myanmar).
2 photocopies of the front page of your passport.
2 passport photos.
Crisp USD for fees.
The cost of a 15 day Tourist Visa is US$30 and all travellers must pay an additional US$20/day Mergui Archipelago park fee. Please allow approximately US$200 (which should cover any unforeseen increases.)